How We Can Help You
At PMG, we understand the many concerns individuals and families face as they prepare for retirement, whether that is five or fifteen years away.Our goal is to help you identify your retirement goals, and develop a plan aligned with your needs and situation. As every person’s needs and goals are unique, we are committed to creating comprehensive retirement strategies that fit your personal circumstances and can grow with you throughout your retirement.
Whether you are concerned with not having enough money to last through retirement or have questions about estate planning, we can help objectively answer your questions, such as:
- When can I retire?
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
- What should I do with my 401(k) once I stop working?
- What is the best way to consolidate my numerous IRA accounts?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- How can I leave a legacy in a tax-efficient manner?
- When should I claim Social Security?
- How can I possibly save on taxes?
Our goal is to help you develop a financial roadmap that can guide you toward your goals. Offering education and guidance, we strive to help you feel enjoy your retirement.